CCT Bus is a newly joined entity of Kandiyohi Area Transit and Renville County Heartland ExpressOn January 1, 2015 Central Community Transit (CCT) merged two area transit systems (Kandiyohi Area Transit (KAT) and Heartland Express in Renville County) together.
Bus transportation is provided for all ages. Children ride the bus to and from school, daycare and other activities, while adults ride the bus to and from work and appointments. Elderly ride the bus to go for medical appointments, groceries or to visit someone and get out of the house.
|City Limits of Litchfield, Olivia, Willmar||$2.00 each way|
|0-13 Miles||$3.00 each way|
|14-22 Miles||$4.00 each way|
|23-35 Miles||$5.00 each way|
|36+ Miles||$6.00 each way|
Watch for Discount Punch Passes Coming Soon!
Fare Clarifications and updates:
- City of Willmar and Litchfield Bus Stop to Bus Stop Fares are $2.00 each way.
- Same Day Service, when available will be an additional $1.00 each way. When a passenger calls to change a prescheduled time or location this is considered same day service and will be charged an additional $1.00 fare.
- Aides for passengers needing assistance are not charged a fare.
- Children age 4 and under ride free and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children age 3 and 4 going to a structured educational facility are able to ride and are expected to pay the regular fare.
- Veterans Ride Free when they provide their VA ID Card with an SC (Service Connected) unless they are traveling to/from a structured service facility.
- Hourly rate for 5310 Elderly Disabled Service $57.00 per hour. Joy Ride after hour rate $70.00 per hour.
We appreciate your feedback and invite you to provide your comments on the 2019 Fare Equalization Project by September 30,2018.
Comments can be received by survey or to email address email@example.com or mail comments to 1320 22nd Street SW Willmar, MN 56201.