Hours of Service:
Willmar Area - 5:30am-9:30pm Mon-Fri/ 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday/8:00am-5:00pm Sunday.
Olivia Area - 6:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri.
Litchfield Area - 6:15am -7:30pm Mon-Fri/ 6:15am-1:30pm Saturday/8:00am-12:00 Sunday.
- Demand Response Rides (Dial-a-Ride) – A route that is directed based on the ridership demands.
This type of route generally has a base route with more flexibility
than that of a fixed flexible route.
- Fixed Flexible Route – A route that will deviate to pick up at any location within
3/4 of a mile (or 10 blocks) from any of the scheduled route stops.
(click for routes)
- Same Day Service – Bus routes are available at times to pick up passengers
on the same day for an additional fee above the base fare. These requests are based on availability.
- Saturday and Sunday Service – CCT offers fixed flexible route service on Saturday and Sundays, within the city limits of Willmar and Litchfield. Passenger pick-ups
that deviate from the city route must be pre-scheduled the
day before (the dispatch center is closed on Saturday and Sunday).
- Senior Volunteer Program– This program utilizes a volunteer driver
using a personal vehicle to transport seniors 60 years of age or
older to medical appointments, groceries, errands, etc. (click for senior transportation)
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation – Through Medical Assitance and Managed Care Contracts
CCT CARRIAGE TRANSPORTATION
Transporting groups from long term care facilities, senior living
residences, group homes, etc.