PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION – Hours of Service: 5:30am-5:30pm Mon.- Fri. | 8:00am-4:30pm Sat.
- Demand Response Rides (Dial-a-Ride) – A route that is directed based on the ridership demands.
This type of route generally has a base route with more flexibility
than that of a fixed flexible route.
- Fixed Flexible Route – A route that will deviate to pick up at any location within
3/4 of a mile (or 10 blocks) from any of the scheduled route stops.
(click for routes)
- Same Day Service – Bus routes are available at times to pick up passengers
on the same day for an additional fee above the base fare. These requests are based on availability.
- Saturday Service – CCT offers fixed flexible route service on Saturdays from
8am to 4pm, within the city limits of Willmar. Passenger pick-ups
that deviate from the city route must be pre-scheduled the
day before (the dispatcher center is closed on Saturdays).
- Monday Evening
Service – CCT offers Monday evening service beginning September thru 1st of May for Kandi Entertainment Center (KEC) bowlers.
The route is as follows:
8:30 p.m. - pick up at KEC
9:00 p.m. - pick up at KEC
9:30 p.m. - Pick up at KEC
The route will only transport people in the city limits of Willmar.
The fares at this time will be $3.00 each. CCT will allow passengers
to use punch passes, tokens, or cash (passengers must have exact
fare as drivers do not carry change).
- Senior Volunteer Program– This program utilizes a volunteer driver
using a personal vehicle to transport seniors 60 years of age or
older to medical appointments, groceries, errands, etc. (click for senior transportation)
- Public Transportation – Transporting the general public for a fee. CCT provides transportation options for all residents of Kandiyohi
& Renville Counties. (adults, children, youth, elderly and individuals with disabilities).
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation – Through Medical Assitance and Managed Care Contracts
CCT CARRIAGE TRANSPORTATION
Transporting groups from long term care facilities, senior living
residences, group homes, etc.