News & Events
Keep up to date with our board members, holiday schedule and new services!view more
Great interior & exterior advertising opportunities available for your business!view more
Job or Volunteer Opportunities
Learn about job or volunteer opportunities that my be available to you!view more
CCT FARE FREE-PILOT PROGRAM
Fare Free - Willmar City Route is no cost for Bus Stop to Bus Stop ONLY – All other rates apply for rides to other address locations within the City of Willmar.
This fare-free pilot program is only offered on the Willmar City Route at established bus stop to bus stop locations. This opportunity will run during CCT’s normal Willmar Route hours, Monday through Friday, from July 1 through December 31, 2023. Take the mystery out of riding the CCT Bus and try riding for free today!
Fare Free Transit Schedule: Willmar City Route Monday - Friday
Click Here for a Printed Version
For more information visit: https://mmrdc.org/transportation-planning/fare-free-pilot-program/
Click HERE to view the video that aired on WCCO featuring CCT and the plea for volunteer drivers across the state.
The CCT staff, volunteer driver and passenger did a great job and we appreciate WCCO for taking notice of this issue! The Mid Minnesota Development Commission RTCC helped make the connections that made this possible. Please share as you are able to help recruitment of volunteer drivers across our service area as well as across the state!
DRIVER SHORTAGE UPDATE
EVENING & SATURDAY ROUTE UPDATE
CCT is currently suspending all Willmar evening and Saturday route service until further notice. Daily evening service will end at 6:30pm. Watch for future updates as to when we are able to resume service.
About CCT Bus
CCT Bus provides transportation for all Kandiyohi County, Renville and Meeker County residents. We have a fleet of 32 buses and we have over 50 volunteer drivers throughout the 3 counties.
Bus transportation is provided for all ages. Children ride the bus to and from school, daycare and other activities, while adults ride the bus to and from work and appointments. Elderly ride the bus to go for medical appointments, groceries or to visit someone and get out of the house.
CCT Fare Structure for One-Way Ride
|City Limits of Litchfield, Olivia, Willmar||$2.00 each way|
|0-13 Miles||$3.00 each way|
|14-22 Miles||$4.00 each way|
|23-35 Miles||$5.00 each way|
|36+ Miles||$6.00 each way|
|Same Day Service||Additional $1.00 each way|
Discount Punch Passes Now Available!
$20.00 Value Punch Pass Cost: $18.00 (10% Discount)
$40.00 Value Punch Pass Cost $34.00 (15% Discount)
$60.00 Value Punch Pass Cost $48.00 (20% Discount)
$110.00 Value Punch Pass ($5.00 punches only) Cost $100.00 (10% Discount)
Fare Clarifications and updates:
- City of Willmar and Litchfield Bus Stop to Bus Stop Fares are $2.00 each way.
- Same Day Service, when available will be an additional $1.00 each way. When a passenger calls to change a prescheduled time or location this is considered same day service and will be charged an additional $1.00 fare.
- Aides for passengers needing assistance are not charged a fare.
- Children age 4 and under ride free and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children age 3 and 4 going to a structured educational facility are able to ride and are expected to pay the regular fare.
- Veterans Ride Free when they provide their VA ID Card with an SC (Service Connected) unless they are traveling to/from a structured service facility.
- Hourly rate for 5310 Elderly Disabled Service $57.00 per hour. Joy Ride after hour rate $70.00 per hour.